From screening and diagnosis to treatment and recovery support, DMG’s cancer program provides comprehensive care for all cancer types.
The DMG cancer program Patient Advisory Board is an important forum for dialogue, idea sharing and planning, to ensure that DMG is providing patient-centered care, communication and supportive services to its patients and families, while identifying areas of opportunity.
- Patients who are undergoing or underwent cancer treatment at DMG
- Family members of patients who are undergoing or underwent cancer treatment at DMG
- Members who can provide input and ideas what are the expectations of a board member?
- The board meets once per quarter in the evening
- Each member will serve a 2-year term
- Be active in communication, idea sharing and collaboration
- Diagnosis and preparation for treatment
- Patient-centered care
- Nurse navigation
- Support services
- Use of technology
Download and fill out your application today. To submit your application, email email@example.com.