Research studies are open to patients of DuPage Medical Group, the public and employees of DuPage Medical Group. Anyone who qualifies for a research study can participate. Not all patients diagnosed with a particular condition will qualify. A member of the research team may ask you questions to determine if you may be eligible to participate. You may be asked to come into the office for a visit to further determine if you qualify to participate.
DuPage Medical Group is currently conducting clinical trials in the following areas for February, 2020.
- Blood Sample Collection – New Cancer Diagnosis
- Blood Sample Collection – Untreated Blood or Lymphatic Cancers
- Blood Sample Colleciton – Untreated Melanoma
- Crohn’s Disease
- Heart Failure
- Low Testosterone for Men
- Overactive Bladder
- Pulmonary Nodules
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Wheezing Detection Device - Pediatrics
- Blood Sample Collection for Cholesterol in Patients with Established Cardiovascular Disease
- Stroke Prevention in Adults 70+
For More Information Contact the Clinical Research Hotline at 630-545-7760.
Qualified participants will receive study-related care and may receive compensation. For more information, please call DuPage Medical Group’s Research Hotline at 630-545-7760.
Last updated March 17, 2020.