Quiz: Are You A Candidate For Varicose Vein Treatment?
Are you sick of living with unsightly varicose veins? You don’t have to anymore! One of the latest procedures in treating varicose veins is called endovenous laser therapy, performed by board-certified vascular surgeons, through the DMG Vein Clinic. Endovenous laser therapy is a minimally invasive treatment that uses laser energy to target tissue with extreme precision to treat your varicose veins.
Take our self-assessment quiz and find out if you would be a candidate for endovenous laser therapy for your varicose veins.
1. Have you or anyone in your family previously been diagnosed with varicose veins or venous reflux disease?
2. Do you have varicose veins which exhibit any of the following characteristics?
- Large, bulging veins on your legs
- Swollen, red or warm to the touch
- Skin discoloration or texture changes
3. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms in your legs, ankles or feet?
- Pain (an aching or cramping feeling)
- Burning or tingling sensations
- Tender areas around the veins
- Sores or skin ulcers near ankle
4. Have you previously had skin ulcers on the leg (or areas that were slow to heal)?
5. Have you previously attempted conservative treatments without success (e.g. exercise, weight loss, elevating legs, avoiding long periods of standing/sitting, compression stockings)?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you may be a candidate for endovenous laser therapy treatment for your varicose veins.
To learn more, or to schedule a consultation, please call 630-810-5347.