Sarah Traverso, MMS, PA-C
I strive to provide high quality, compassionate care to our patients and their families while being an advocate and supporting their physical and emotional well-being.
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Board Certified Physician Assistant - NCCPA
Hematology and Medical Oncology
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, seeing musicals, reading, living a healthy lifestyle and watching Chicago sports.
School University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
Graduation Date 05/2015
Degree Bachelor's of Science in Community Health
School Midwestern University
Graduation Date 08/2018
Degree Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology (APAO)