DuPage Medical Group Hires 6 PhysiciansJanuary 24, 2017
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. – DuPage Medical Group, the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the Chicago area, recently welcomed six new physicians.
• Dr. Meghan Cox-Pedota is a board certified OB-GYN physician with interests in health maintenance, contraception, endometriosis, menstrual irregularities, infertility and minimally invasive surgery. She earned a medical degree from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed a residency in OB-GYN at Resurrection Medical Center.
• Dr. Ayis Pyrros is board certified in diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology and clinical informatics. He earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College and then completed a residency in diagnostic radiology followed by a fellowship in neuroradiology at Northwestern University. Dr. Pyrros focuses on functional imaging and head and neck imaging.
• Dr. BJ Riskin earned a medical degree from Rush University Medical College and has specialized in neurology for over 20 years. He completed a residency in neurology and a fellowship in epilepsy-EEG at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center. He was nominated for Physician of the Year three times and named Guardian Angel twice at Provena Covenant Medical Center.
• Dr. Kristie Delaney is board certified in nephrology. Her medical interests include chronic kidney disease, hypertension, glomerular diseases, peritoneal dialysis-hemodialysis, vascular access, acute kidney injury and preventive care. After earning a medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Delaney completed a residency at the University of Illinois Advocate Christ Hospital and a fellowship in nephrology at the University of Chicago.
• Dr. Ankit Rawal is board certified in nephrology. Dr. Rawal completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Chicago Northshore and a fellowship in nephrology at the University of Chicago. His medical interests include chronic kidney disease, hypertension, preventive care and peritoneal dialysis.
• Dr. Jennifer Dunn is a board certified OB-GYN physician with interests in sports medicine, athletics and exercise in pregnancy, high risk pregnancies and women's health. She earned a medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine and completed a residency in OB-GYN at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Dunn has been in practice for over 14 years.
“We welcome this experienced and diverse group of physicians joining DMG,” said Dennis Fine, COO of DuPage Medical Group. “Their addition to our growing physician family furthers our mission of providing patients access to superior-quality medical services when and where they need it.”
About DuPage Medical Group
With more than 600 physicians and in more than 75 locations, DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the Chicago area, providing physician-directed health care focused on quality, efficiency and access. For more information, visit www.dupagemedicalgroup.com.