DuPage Medical Group Welcomes 6 PhysiciansOctober 24, 2016
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. – DuPage Medical Group, the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the Chicago area, welcomes six experienced physicians to its medical staff.
The new physicians are:
• Dr. Neha Balmoori, a hospitalist who earned a medical degree at the University of Nebraska. She completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her medical interests include preventative medicine, hypertension and diabetes.
• Dr. Brett Segel, a hospitalist who earned a medical degree at Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, he completed a residency in internal medicine at Loyola University. His medical interests include integrative medicine.
• Dr. Gladys Velasquez, a hospitalist who earned a medical degree at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. She completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center in internal medicine. Her main medical interest is hospital medicine.
• Dr. Amy Shah, a hospitalist who earned a medical degree at Michigan State University and completed a residency in internal medicine at Detroit Medical Center. Her medical interests include cardiology and endocrinology.
• Dr. Michelle Lee, who specializes in aesthetics and plastic surgery. She earned a medical degree at the University of Pennsylvania and completed a fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center at Harvard Medical School with a specialty in aesthetic and reconstructive microsurgery of the breast. She completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University as chief resident.
• Dr. Andre Ivy, who specializes in hand and upper-extremity surgery. He earned a medical degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and completed a residency at Northwestern University in orthopaedic surgery. He also completed fellowships in hand, upper-extremity and microvascular surgery via The Mary S. Stern Fellowship, in orthopaedic surgery via HVO Orthopaedics Traveling Fellowship and another in hand surgery via AFSH-HVO Young Surgeon Traveling Fellowship. His medical interests include treatment of the hand, shoulder and elbow.
“We are proud to welcome these physicians to our talented DuPage Medical Group team,” said DMG Chief Operating Officer Dennis Fine. “Like DMG, these doctors are committed to providing quality care and advocacy for patients throughout the western suburbs.”
About DuPage Medical Group
With more than 560 physicians and in more than 70 locations, DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the Chicago area, providing physician-directed health care focused on quality, efficiency and access. For more information, visit www.dupagemedicalgroup.com.