Twenty-Five DuPage Medical Group Physicians Named ‘Top Doctors: Top Disease’ by Chicago MagazineJuly 6, 2020
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. — Twenty-Five DuPage Medical Group (DMG) physicians were named as Top Doctors: Top Disease by Chicago magazine. The list, featured in the magazine’s June/July 2020 issue, recognizes Chicagoland’s most noteworthy physicians across the following specialties: infectious disease, diagnostic radiology, medical oncology, radiation oncology, cardiac electrophysiology, cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, urology, surgery and neurology.
Each year Chicago magazine partners with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., a healthcare research company, to survey, screen and select a comprehensive list of ‘Top Doctors’ in Chicago’s six-county metropolitan area. Physicians on the ‘Top Doctors’ list are those who have been endorsed by their peers as the best in the area.
More than 750 physicians at DMG deliver high quality and compassionate care to patients. The following is a list of those specifically identified by Chicago magazine:
- Edward M. Sherman, Infectious Disease
- Mia A. Taormina, Infectious Disease
- Hal Kipfer, Diagnostic Radiology
- Daniel Frank, Medical Oncology
- Katherine F. Baker, Radiation Oncology
- Brian J. Moran, Radiation Oncology
- Anand P. Shah, Radiation Oncology
- John F. Dongas, Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Eugene Chiu, Cardiovascular Disease
- Daniele De Girolami, Cardiovascular Disease
- Dennis M. Killian, Cardiovascular Disease
- Seif A. Martini, Cardiovascular Disease
- Robert P. Mazurek, Cardiovascular Disease
- Evans Pappas, Cardiovascular Disease
- R. Andrew Rauh, Cardiovascular Disease
- Peter M. Kerwin, Interventional Cardiology
- Grant D. Sievertsen, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Paul B. Lyon, Urology
- Paul F. Merrick, Urology
- Daniel J. Douglas, Surgery
- Amrit Mangat, Surgery
- Michael Martirano, Surgery
- Louis C. Montana, Surgery
- John H. White, Surgery
- Christopher P. Simon, Neurology
“We’re ecstatic to see twenty-five DMG physicians receive this recognition,” said Mike Pacetti, CFO and co-CEO of DMG. “These physicians are remarkable leaders within DuPage Medical Group as they continuously provide comprehensive and personalized care to patients across the Chicagoland region.”
For more information about these physicians and DMG’s specialties visit www.DuPageMedicalGroup.com.
About DuPage Medical Group
DuPage Medical Group (DMG) is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in Illinois with more than 750 primary care and specialty care physicians in over 120 suburban Chicago locations. For 20 years, DMG has focused on making healthcare better for its patients and communities by offering high quality, compassionate healthcare. As a physician-led organization, DMG’s physicians work together – utilizing leading-edge technology and innovative treatment options – to ensure that each patient receives accessible and efficient healthcare. For more information, visit www.dupagemedicalgroup.com.