Amit Raman Patel, MD
I am dedicated to making sure patients understand their diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment options such that they can make the most well-informed decision with regards to their care.
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Robotic Surgery Program
- limited Spanish
Specializes in urology and urologic oncology (prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, and testis cancer). Extensive training in open, minimally invasive, and robotic surgery (daVinci Surgical System)
School Ohio State University College of Medicine & Public Health
Graduation Date 06/2004
School Cleveland Clinic
School Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute Cleveland Clinic
Title Chief Resident in Urology
School University of Chicago
Specialty Urologic Oncology and Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Oncology
- American Urological Association
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
- Bladder Cancer Think Tank
- Society of Robotic Surgery
Name Top Clinical Laparoscopy Poster Presentation AUA, North Central Selection
Name SLS Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Surgeon
Name Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network John Quale Travel Fellowship
- Bilateral Synchronous Sporadic Renal Tumors: Pathologic Concordance and Clinical Implications.
- Bladder Cancer Risk from Occupational and Environmental Exposures.
- Office-based flexible cystoscopy may be less painful in men allowed to view their procedure.
- Optimal Biopsy Strategies for the Diagnosis and Staging of Prostate Cancer
- Postoperative Radiotherapy After Prostatectomy: Adjuvant or Salvage?
- Risk factors for prostate cancer: A review.
- Saturation technique does not improve cancer detection as an initial prostate biopsy strategy.
- Warm Ischemia Less than Thirty Minutes is Not Necessarily Safe: Ever Minute Matters
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.