Andre D. Ivy, MD, MS
My goal is to empower patients through education. I believe one must fully understand their condition and all treatment options to make the best medical decision. This process involves a concerted effort between the physician, patient and their loved ones.
- Hand and Upper Extremity
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Accepts both children and adults
- English and conversational Spanish
Hand, shoulder and elbow
Family, hiking, travel and movies
School University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
Graduation Date 05/2010
School Northwestern University
Title Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery
School The Mary S. Stern Fellowship
School AFSH-HVO Young Surgeon Traveling Fellowship
School HVO Orthopedics Traveling Fellowship
Name Dr. Alan W. Yasko Memorial Award, "Most Impactful Research Presentation" (Northwestern University)
Name Dr. Caeser Bassette Award of Academic Excellence
Name Dr. Marilyn Hughes-Gaston Scholar
- A Ivy, G Marra. Shoulder Stiffness. Chapman’s Comprehensive Orthopaedic Surgery, Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 4th edition (Jan 1, 2000)
- R Patel, B Chilelli, A Ivy, D Kalainov. Hand Surface Landmarks and Measurements in the Treatment of Trigger Thumb. The Journal of Hand Surgery, Vol 38, Issue 6, pg1166-1171 (Jan 1, 2000)
- Ivy A, Kalainov D. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Chinese Orthopaedic Educational Project. Guke Pindao. (Jan 1, 2000)
- Ivy A, Kalainov D. Mallet Finger. Chinese Orthopaedic Educational Project. Guke Pindao. (Jan 1, 2000)
- Diet-Induced Ketosis Increases Capillary Density Without Altered Blood Flow in Rat Brain. Puchowicz MA, Xu K, Sun X, Ivy A, Emancipator D, LaManna JC. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Jun; 292(6): E1607-15. Epub 2007 Feb 6 (Jan 1, 2000)
- Victor N, Ivy A, Jiang BH, Agani FH. Involvement of HIF-1 in Invasion of Mum2B Uveal Melanoma Cells. Clin Exp Metastasis. 2006; 23(1):87-96. Epub 2006 Jul 7 (Jan 1, 2000)
- Measurement of Wrist Motion: A Comparison of Visual, Manual, and 3-Dimensional (3-D) Motion Goniometry. Ivy AD, Stern PJ. Tri-State Hand Conference. Indianapolis, IN (Jan 1, 2000)
- Ivy AD, Stern PJ. Hamate Hook and Pisiform Fractures, Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine, Elsevier, Volume 24, Issue 2, Pages 94–99 (Jan 1, 2000)
- A Micev, A Ivy, S Aggarwal, W Hsu, D Kalainov. Cervical Radiculopathy and Myelopathy: Presentations in the Hand. The Journal of Hand Surgery, Journal of Hand Surgery, Vol. 38, Issue 12, p 2478–2481 (Jan 1, 2000)
- LaManna JC, Sun X, Ivy AD, Ward NL. Is cycloxygenase-2 (COX-2) a Major Component of the Mechanism Responsible for Microvascular Remodeling in the Brain? Adv Exp Med Biol. 2006; 578:297-303 (Jan 1, 2000)
- Moderate Edema May Persist during Adaptation to Mild Chronic Hypoxia in Rat Brain. Kui X, Ivy A, LaManna JC. CWRU. Experimental Biology, Washington, D.C. (Jan 1, 2000)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.