Ted (Edward) P. Conrad, MD, FAAD
My mission is to provide the absolute best medical, surgical and cosmetic care to help you achieve healthy and beautiful skin.
- DMG Aesthetics
Accepts both children and adults
Adult and pediatric general dermatology, eczema, pigmented and vascular birthmarks, acne, psoriasis, melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer, skin cancer surgery, laser surgery and cosmetic dermatology.
Travel, golf, fishing, skiing, yoga, wine and spending time with family and friends.
School Case Western Reserve University
Graduation Date 06/2006
School Riverside Methodist Hospital
School Medical College of Wisconsin
- Acne Scar Removal
- Electrodessication and Curettage
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Scar Revision
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Chicago Dermatologic Society
- Illinois Dermatologic Society
- American Medical Association
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Cytokines in human milk of allergic/autoimmune mothers
- Effects of FDG-PET imaging on radiation treatment
- Infantile Myofibromatosis
- Protective effects of tea polyphenols and caffeine
- Topical application of green and white tea extract
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.