Eric Bass, MD
I believe in educating patients so that they can make the best informed decisions and I strive to deliver caring, state of the art surgical care.
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Robotic Surgery Program
- Years in Practice: 23
Colorectal cancer, Pelvic Floor Disorders (i.e. rectal prolapse, rectocele, enterocele), Anorectal Disease (i.e. hemorrhoids, fissure, fistula), Abdominal General Surgery, Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery, Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
Woodworking and Skiing
School University of Southern California
Graduation Date 05/1989
Honors Dean's Award for Academic Excellence
School University of Illinois at Chicago
Title Resident in General Surgery
School Cook County Hospital
Specialty Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Chicago Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Illinois Surgical Society
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Warren H. Cole Society
- Will-Grundy Medical Society
Name Presence St. Joseph Medical Center Founder's Award
- Blood Flow in Colon Anastomotic Stricture Formation. Dis Colon Rectum 1995;38(2):202-206 (Jan 1, 2000)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.