Haleema Sadath, MD
To give comprehensive care to women in all stages of life. Provide compassion and teaching to empower women to make better health care decisions.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and General Gynecology, Contraception, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Comprehensive Well-Women Health Care
Reading, Cooking, Baking, and Spin Cycle
School Baylor College of Medicine
School New York Medical College
Title Resident in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Effect of Provider Education and Vaccine Care Reminders on Improving Prenatal Vaccination Rates: OB Clinic Experience (Urban Medicine: Journal of Quality Improvement in Healthcare and Patient Safety Volume 1 No. 1)
- Uterine Incarceration in Primigravid Bicornuate uterus: a Case Report and Discussion (British Medical Journal Case Reports 2016 July 11,2016)
- Sonographic Assessment of Cervix After Cerclage Placement and Risk of Preterm Birth (ACOG District 2 Poster Presentation, District 2 Iffath Abbasi Junior Fellow Research Day Oral Presentation)
- Use of 17 OHP and effect of screening for CAH (Current Research)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.