Jeanine Connolly, MD
- Board Certified
Osteoarthritis, musculoskeletal injury and chronic conditions, RA, psoriatic and spondyloarthropathy, SLE, connective tissue disease, other inflammatory polyarthritis.
School University of South Florida
Graduation Date 05/1995
- Chicago Rheumatism Society
- Arthritis Foundation, speaker bureau
- American College of Rheumatology
- "Cell surface modifications to enhance homing of transplanted hemopoietic stem cells".
- "Fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) symptomatology in women with chronic pelvic pain".
- "Knee pain in a community based rheumatology practice; clinical outcomes related to localization of pain".