Karina Alexander, DO
I believe that the patient-physician relationship begins with trust and understanding the patient's expectations and goals. I strive to deliver patient-centered care with treatment plans that are individualized to each patient and to deliver care that is compassionate, while attaining the best possible outcome.
- Plastic Surgery
Accepts both children and adults
Aesthetic surgery of the face and body, Body contouring, Breast cancer reconstruction, General reconstruction
I enjoy cooking, reading and traveling.
School Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduation Date 05/2009
School Maimonides Medical Center
Title General Surgery Resident
School University of Illinois at Chicago
Specialty Plastic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons
Name Young Investigator Award - American Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- “Reduction of suture associated inflammation after 28 days using novel biocompatible pseudoprotein poly(ester amide) biomaterials”. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2014 Jun 11. doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.33211.
- Wound healing, tissue engineering
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.