Kristin Wiese, MD
I believe that the best way to provide outstanding medical care is to build a trusting relationship with my patients. Educating them on their condition or diagnosis is paramount in order to make them partners in the health decision making process.
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Board Certified
Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD), Lung Nodules, Lung Cancer, Sarcoidosis, Pulmonary Embolism (PE), Pulmonary Hypertension, Advanced Diagnostic Bronchoscopy
I enjoy traveling, spending time with family and reading.
School Rush University Medical College
Graduation Date 06/2009
School Rush University Medical Center
Title Resident in Internal Medicine
School Northwestern University Medical Center
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
Name Abstract scholarship, American Thoracic Society
- Wiese KM, Coates BM, Ridge KM. The Role of NOD-like Receptors in Pulmonary Infection. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2017 Feb 3. dol: 10.1165/rcmb.2016-0375TR.
- Coates BM, Staricha KL, Wiese KM, Ridge KM. Influenza A Virus Infection, Innate Immunity, and Childhood. JAMA Pediatr.2015; 169 (10): 956-963. dol: 10.1001/jamapediatrics.2015.1387
- Wiese KM, Mutlu GM, Babesiosis. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Vol. 189, No. 5 (2014,) pp. 602. dol: 10.1164/rccm.201309-1741IM
- Lung cancer, Immune response to influenza infection
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.