Marc A. Asselmeier, MD
Treat the patient with the respect and compassion that I would like to be treated with.
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Years in Practice: 29
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Accepts both children and adults
Shoulder and Knee, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy/Reconstruction/Replacement
Quiet time with family and loved ones. Fitness, Golf, Water Sports, Skiing, Adventure Travel.
School University of Illinois
Graduation Date 06/1986
School Loyola University Medical Center
Title Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery
School Orthopaedic Research Of Virginia
Specialty Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Reconstruction
- Meniscus Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Instability Treatment
- Subacromial Decompression
- Tendon Repair & Reconstruction
- Total Joint Replacements
- Arthroscopy of the Elbow
- Non-Surgical Fracture Care
- Shoulder Stabilization Surgery
- Surgical Treatment of Sports Related Injuries
- Treatment of Strains/Sprains
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Faculty Professor Anthroscopic Association – Master Instructor of Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction
Name Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors 2017
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.