Mariam Mafee, MD
I strive to make my patients feel as comfortable as possible, and to provide them with the
best care that fits their individual needs. Ultimately, my goal is to help patients achieve
healthy and flawless skin so that they can feel good on the inside and the outside!
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Reconstruction
Accepts both children and adults
- English and Spanish
Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Dermatologic Surgery, Skin Cancer Diagnosis & Prevention, Neuromodulators (Botox), Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating), Nail Disorders, Scars & Keloids
I enjoy hiking, traveling, yoga, interval training, and baking French macaroons.
School University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduation Date 05/2013
Honors Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
School Cook County Hospital
Title Chief Resident
School University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Mohs Surgery
Name Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
- Sensitivity of fluorescence in situ hybridization for melanoma diagnosis using RREB1, MYB, Cep6, and 11q13 probes in melanoma subtypes (Mar 1, 2010)
- Malignant melanoma with monster cells showing massive cyclin D1 amplification (Dec 31, 2009)
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization as a tool for microstaging in malignant melanoma (Dec 31, 2008)
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization for distinguishing nevoid melanomas from mitotically active nevi (Dec 1, 2009)
- Distinguishing epithelioid blue nevus from blue nevuslike cutaneous melanoma metastasis using fluorescence in situ hybridization (Aug 1, 2009)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.