Mathew Loesch, DO, PhD, FAAD
One of the great opportunities and privileges in life is to employ one’s passion and talent to
benefit others and I take that mindset into every patient encounter. Knowing that every patient
is unique, I believe it is critical to take the time to get to know, listen, and discuss with each
patient, so we can work together actively to best address and meet their needs and goals.
Accepts both children and adults
Medical and surgical dermatology in areas including: Acne, Atopics, Botox, Cysts, Eczema, Pigmented lesions, Psoriasis, Rashes, Rosacea, Skin allergies and cancers and Warts.
Being active/fitness, soccer, reading, cooking, traveling, listening to podcasts and being with my family.
School Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduation Date 05/2013
Honors Sigma Sigma Phi- Osteopathic Honors Society
School University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center
School Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences
Title GME Consortium/Tri-County Dermatology Program
- American Association of Dermatology
- American College of Osteopathic Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- An acne survey from the world’s largest annual gathering of twins. (Apr 1, 2018)
- Minocycline Pigmentation of the Vulva Masquerading as a Melanocytic Lesion. (Jul 2, 2016)
- Insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor regulates repair of ultraviolet B-induced DNA damage in human keratinocytes in vivo. (Oct 10, 2016)
- Chemotherapeutic agents subvert tumor immunity by generating agonists of platelet-activating factor. (Dec 1, 2014)
- Skin resurfacing procedures: new and emerging options. (Aug 28, 2014)
- p38 gamma MAPK cooperates with c-Jun in trans-activating matrix metalloproteinase 9. (May 14, 2010)
- PTPH1 dephosphorylates and cooperates with p38 gamma MAPK to increase Ras oncogenesis through PDZ-mediated interaction. (Apr 1, 2010)
- The p38 MAPK stress pathway as a tumor suppressor or more? (May 1, 2008)
- p38alpha antagonizes p38gamma activity through c-Jun-dependent ubiquitinproteasome pathways in regulating Ras transformation and stress response. (Oct 26, 2007)
- Clear Cell Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Clinical and Histologic Parameters and a Review of the Literature. SKIN The Journal of Cutaneous Medicine. VOL 4, NO 2 (2020):130-138.
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.