Melissa Robinson, DO
I believe in treating each patient with the same care, compassion and respect that I would give to my own family. I strive to work closely with patients to provide education, open communication, and a treatment plan that best suits each individual.
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Accepts both children and adults
My primary clinical interests include food allergies, asthma, eczema management, and recurrent infections in pediatric and adults.
I enjoy spending time with family and my two dogs, cheering on Michigan football, traveling the world and eating delicious foods along the way.
School Midwestern University
Graduation Date 05/2013
School Ohio State University
Title Residency in General Pediatrics
School National Jewish Health
Specialty Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics
Name Harold S. Nelson Scholarship
- Hypothesis: Early Intervention with Lipid-Rich Barrier Cream Improves Skin Barrier Function in Infants at High Risk of Atopy
- Robinson ML, Lanser BJ. The Role of Baked Egg and Milk in the Diets of Allergic Children. Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2018;38(1):65-76.
- Robinson, M, Stukus, D, Greenhawt, M. Factors Associated with Epinephrine Administration for Anaphylaxis in Children Before and After Arrival to the Emergency Department. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2017.
- Robinson, M, Smiley M, Kotha, K, Udoji, T. Plastic Bronchitis Treated With Topical Tissue-type Plasminogen Activator and Cryotherapy. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2016;55(12):1171-1175
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.