Michelle Winter, MD
Open communication is the key to an excellent doctor-patient relationship. I strive to treat my patients using an evidence-based approach within the context of their lives. Together we decide what is the best management plan, individualized to each patient based on their unique health issues and preferences.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepts both children and adults
Low risk and high risk pregnancy, Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC), Contraception, Infertility evaluation, Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), Recurrent miscarriage, Cancer genetics, Adolescent exam, Fibroids, Abnormal uterine bleeding, Dysmenorrhea, Endometriosis, Minimally invasive surgery, Management of abnormal Pap smear
Music and singing, Fitness, Pilates, Playing with my 2 children, Chicago-style pizza
School University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Graduation Date 06/2014
School University of Chicago
Title Academic Chief Resident
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Name Lemmon Award for Excellence in Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Luteal start vaginal micronized progesterone improves pregnancy success in women with recurrent pregnancy loss. (Mar 1, 2017)
- “Information-rich” reproductive outcomes in carriers of a structural chromosome rearrangement ascertained on the basis of recurrent pregnancy loss. (Apr 1, 2012)
- The Illinois Women’s Health Registry: advancing women’s health research and education in Illinois, USA (Mar 1, 2010)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.