Mohammad Puri, MD
I believe in educating my patients about their disease, treatment plan and prevention strategies by taking the time to explain everything in simple, easy to understand terms.
- Internal Medicine
Acute kidney injury, Chronic kidney disease, Critical care nephrology, Electrolyte disorders, Hypertension
I enjoy traveling and baking.
School The Aga Khan University
Graduation Date 11/2004
Degree Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery
School William Beaumont Hospital
Title Residency in Internal Medicine
School University of Chicago
- American Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physicians Association
- National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
- Validity of estimated glomerular filtration rates for assessment of baseline and serial renal function in patients with atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis: implications for clinical trials of renal revascularization (Dec 31, 2010)
- Pulmonary hydatidosis: clinical profile and follow up from an endemic region (Dec 31, 2006)