Nasir Shahab, MD, FACP
Personalizing cancer care
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Years in Practice: 25
Genitourinary cancers, Lymphoma and Leukemia, breast cancers, colon esophageal cancer, brain cancer, general oncology, general hematology
School Dow Medical College
Graduation Date 01/1989
School Civil Hospital Karachi
School University of Missouri
Title Resident in Internal Medicine
School Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
Specialty Hematology-Medical Oncology
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project
- American College of Surgeons Oncology Group
Name Award of Merit: American Society of Clinical Oncol
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.