Nasir Siddiqui, MD
Provide each patient the quality of service and care I would want for a close friend or family member.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Accepts both children and adults
Advanced body MR and CT imaging.
Reading, traveling and spending time with my wife and three boys.
School Case Western Reserve University
Graduation Date 06/2006
School University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Title Resident in Radiology
School Northwestern University
Specialty Body Imaging
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Abdominal Radiologists
- American Society of Emergency Radiology
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association
- Cardiovascular Research Technologies
- Post-Locoreginal Therapy Imaging of the Liver. Cross Sectional Imaging of the Abdomen and Pelvis: A Practical Algorithmic Approach. (Feb 1, 2015)
- Evaluation of the tarsometatarsal joint using conventional radiography, CT, and MR imaging. (Mar 1, 2014)
- Uterine artery embolization: pre- and post-procedural evaluation using magnetic resonance imaging. (Oct 1, 2013)
- Imaging assessment of hepatocellular carcinoma response to locoregional and systemic therapy. (Jul 1, 2013)
- Best Cases from the AFIP: Pulmonary Alveolar Microlithiasis. (Mar 15, 2011)
- Neuroimaging findings in alcoholic encephalopathies. (Dec 1, 2010)
- Neuroimaging findings in pediatric Wernicke encephalopathy: a Review. (Sep 1, 2010)
- Pendular nystagmus showing involvement of the floccular lobes in an atypical case of Wernicke encephalopathy: MRI findings. (Aug 1, 2010)
- Imaging characteristics of primary laryngeal lymphoma. (Aug 1, 2010)
- Incidence of encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis at a single US university center. (Mar 15, 2010)
- Cervical Spine Pneumatocyst: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. (Jan 1, 2010)
- A pictorial review of non-accidental trauma (child abuse) in the pediatric brain and spine.
- Biomechanical Perspective of Joint Injury in Athletes.
- CT Scans in Encapsulating Peritoneal Sclerosis (EPS): Comparing Two Scoring Methods.
- Cyst for all, big and small: differential diagnosis of pediatric Non-neoplastic Non-inflammatory Intracranial Cysts.
- Evaluation of the Lisfranc Joint Using Conventional Radiography, CT, and MR imaging.
- Imaging characteristics of laryngeal lymphoma: CT, PET and MRI findings.
- Imaging the limbic system: from neuroanatomy to clinical practice.
- MRI Findings in a Pediatric Patient Affected by Wernicke’s Encephalopathy.
- Neuroimaging Findings in Osmotic Demyelination Syndrome. A Review of Typical and Atypical Findings.
- Orbital Trauma - What Every Emergency Radiologist Needs to Know?
- Review and update of typical and atypical neuroimaging findings in acute Wernicke's encephalopathy.
- Revised Classification Criteria of Wernicke Encephalopathy.
- Updatable Web-based Collection of Learning Tools Facilitating Resident Education.
- Uterine artery embolization: pre- and post-procedural evaluation using magnetic resonance imaging.
- Virtual Histology Intravascular Ultrasound Use in the Carotid Arteries.