Nisha Shah, MD
I strive to provide patient-centered care that focuses on kindness, compassion and fosters a partnership with each patient to improve their quality of life.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Internal Medicine
Functional bowel disease, Gastrointestinal Motility, Inflammatory bowel disease, obesity
I enjoy endurance training, cooking and reading.
School Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences
Graduation Date 01/2005
Degree Medical Degree
School National Naval Medical Center
School Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
Title Internal Medicine Residency
School Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
Name Navy Wide "Best of Best" Clinic
Name Joint Service Commendation Medal
Name ACG Fellow's Award
Name ACG Presidential Poster Winner
- Shah NA, Albert DM, Hall NM, Moawad FJ: Managing eosinophilic esophagitis: challenges and solutions. Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology 2016; 9:281-‐90. (Dec 31, 2015)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.