Paul F. Merrick, M.D.
Full satisfaction of the healthcare experience for each patient.
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Years in Practice: 25
Accepts both children and adults
Management of prostate cancer through diverse options, erectile dysfunction, bladder cancer, BPH with laser, vasectomies, kidney stones, and incontinence.
School Rush Medical College
Graduation Date 05/1989
Honors with Honors (top 15%)
School University of Illinois
Graduation Date 05/1985
Honors Dean's List
School Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center
Title Chief Resident in Urology
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Laser Vaporization of the Prostate
- Sling Procedures
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- American Medical Group Association (AMGA)
Name Castle Connely Top Doctor (multiple years)
Name Top Doctor - U.S. News and World Report
Name President of DuPage Medical Group (2009 - Present)
Name Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors 2017
- Intralesional Verapimil in Treatment of Peyronie's Disease - Journal of Urology (Jun 1, 1994)