Rameez Alasadi, MD
I aim to provide my patients with thoughtful, compassionate, and timely care of the highest quality. Building trusted relationships with my patients allows me to tailor the best individualized care plan centered around their health. Being at the forefront of new technology, I am able to offer access to the latest advanced endoscopic techniques and weight loss procedures.
- Years in Practice: 23
Dr. Alasadi specializes in general gastroenterology, benign pancreatic and gallbladder diseases, gastric cancer, heartburn, pancreatic cancer and Barrett's Esophagus. Dr. Alasadi's specific areas of expertise include medical and endoscopic management of various pancreatobiliary diseases, as well as, staging of esophageal, gastric, pancreatic and colorectal cancer via endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), EUS-guided fine needle aspiration (FNA) cytology, EUS-guided celiac plexus block for pancreatic nerve pain, EUS-guided psuedocyst drainage and intraabdominal abscess endoscopic psuedocyst debridement, diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), direct cholangioscopy and pancreatoscopy, stone lithotripsy, endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) for treatment of superficial/early gastrointestinal cancers, “BARRX/HALO” endoscopic radiofrequency ablation of Barrett’s mucosa, endoscopic placement of self expandable metal stent to palliate obstructive symptoms induced by either esophageal, gastric, duodenal, biliary or colonic malignancies, endoscopic suturing (Apollo system), endoscopic examination of the small bowel and capsule endoscopy.
School University of Damascus, Syria
Graduation Date 06/1992
School Henry Ford Hospital
School Henry Ford Hospital
Title Resident in Internal Medicine
School Northwestern University
School University of California at Irvine
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- EMR - Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Endoscopic Foreign Body Removal
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopan - creatography
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Enteral Stenting
- Enteroscopy (Therapeutic & Diagnostic)
duodenoscopy - EGD
- EUS Fine Needle Aspiration
- G-Tube Placement and Removal
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection- EMR
- Minor Papillotomy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Placement
- pH Study for Esophageal Reflux Disease
- Radio Frequency Ablation for Barrett's Esophagus
- Therapeutic & Diagnostic ERCP
- Transoral Incisonless Fundoplication (TIF) for Reflux
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Pancreatic Association
Name Best Doctors of America
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.