Ramon Manglano, MD, FACS
I strive to provide my patients with the best surgical treatment in a kind, respectful and patient environment.
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Robotic Surgery Program
- English and Spanish
Laparoscopic General Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Surgical Treatment of GERD including TIF Procedure, Treatment of Benign and Malignant Breast Diseases, Endoscopy
Scuba diving, reading mysteries and history and cars
School University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduation Date 06/1987
- Abdominal Surgery
- Benign and Malignant Skin Excision / Skin Lesions
- Breast Surgery
- Cholecystectomy / Gall Bladder
- Colon Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- General Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopic Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopic/Robotic)
- Pilonidal Cysts
- Port Placements
- Rectal / Anal Surgery (Not Hemorrhoids)
- Rectal Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Transoral Incisonless Fundoplication (TIF)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.