Reena Varade, MD
I aim to provide comprehensive and high-level dermatologic care for all my patients. I believe it's important to create a comfortable and trusting environment for patients to be able to discuss their concerns. With access to the latest research, up-to-date technologies and coordination of care with top providers in other fields, our team is able to provide unparalleled patient care. I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve healthy and beautiful skin!
- Vein Clinic
Accepts both children and adults
surgical, cosmetic, and medical dermatology including skin cancer, psoriasis, acne, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, pigmentation disorders, soft tissue fillers, and neuromodulators
Traveling, running, reading, spending time with my family, dancing
School St. Louis University School of Medicine
Graduation Date 05/2013
Honors Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
School St. Louis University
Title Resident in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Saint Louis Dermatological Society
- Missouri Dermatological Society
Name Saint Louis University School of Medicine Scholarship
- Psychosocial Impact of Postacne Hyperpigmentation in Patients with Acne Vulgaris (Jan 1, 2000)
- Treating Acne Scars in Patients with Fitzpatrick Skin Types IV to VI Using the 1450-nm diode laser. (Jan 1, 2000)
- Pediatric access to dermatologists: Medicaid vs private insurance (Jan 1, 2000)
- Cutaneous fungal infections in the elderly (Jan 1, 2000)
- Co-investigator: Psychosocial Impact of Postacne Hyperpigmentation in Patients with Acne Vulgaris PI: Mary Guo, MD & Daniel West, MD Saint Louis University IRB #25207
- Co-investigator: The Use of the 1450-nm Diode Laser in the Nonablative Treatment of Acne Scarring in Fitzpatrick Skin Types IV-VI: A Prospective Clinical Study. PI: Natalie Semchyshyn, MD Saint Louis University IRB# 15132. Completed.
- Co-investigator: Mupirocin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus in Pediatric Patients with Atopic dermatitis PI: Elaine Siegfried Saint Louis University IRB# 16999 Completed
- Co-investigator: Pediatric access to dermatologists: Medicaid vs Private insurance PI: Elaine Siegfried Saint Louis University IRB # 17000 Completed
- Co-investigator: The Impact of Quantifiable Parameters on Treatment Adherence for Children with Chronic Inflammatory Skin Disease PI: Elaine Siegfried, MD IRB# 26978
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.