Refat Baridi, MD
No one should be alone in a fight against cancer. You and our team of highly qualified healthcare providers are an unbeatable combination.
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Years in Practice: 25
- Internal Medicine
Hematology and Oncology
Boating, health and fitness
School University of Damascus, Syria
Graduation Date 07/1986
School Ysbyty Gwynedd Hospital
School Mercy Hospital, Chicago Affiliate of University of Illinois
Title Internal Medicine Resident
School Finch University of the Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School
Specialty Hematology & Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- North Center Cancer Treatment Group
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group
- National Surgical Breast and Bowel Project
- Southwest Oncology Group
- Ascorbic acid level in plasma and urine in sickle cell patients abstract (Dec 1, 1999)
- Ascorbic acid level in RBC’s and plasma of sickle cell patients and its role as reducing agents and effect on sickle cell crisis (Mar 1, 1998)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.