Stephanie Gan, MD, FAAD
I strive to provide the highest quality health care services to all of our patients efficiently, effectively and compassionately. We offer a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, providing patients with unparalleled service. I look forward to meeting with you and helping you take the best possible care of your skin.
- DMG Aesthetics
- Vein Clinic
Accepts both children and adults
General dermatology, dermatologic surgery, acne, and laser and cosmetic procedures
Alpine skiing, hiking, ballroom dancing, traveling
School Boston University School of Medicine
Graduation Date 05/2010
School Tufts Medical Center
School Boston University Medical Center
Title Dermatology resident
School University of Michigan
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatolgy
- Phi Beta Kappa
- American Medical Association
- Papular scars: an additional to the acne scar classification scheme (Jan 1, 2000)
- treatment of pearly penile papules with the fracionated CO2 laser (Jan 1, 2000)
- Evaluating the strength of clinical recommendations in the medical literature: Grade, Sort & Agree (Jan 1, 2000)
- A critical review of clinical research study designs (Jan 1, 2000)
- Non-ablative fractional resurfacing for the treatment of iatrogenic hypopigmentation (Jan 1, 2000)
- A novel complication of hyaluronic acid-induced alopecia (Jan 1, 2000)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.