Surekha Boddipalli, MD
In the evolving world of Hematology and Oncology, I believe a multidisciplinary approach is necessary to deliver the most up-to-date and personalized care to my patients. The doctor-patient relationship should comprise of compassion and empowerment of medical knowledge necessary to allow patients to participate in a shared decision making process.
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Gastrointestinal Malignancies, Gynecologic Malignancies, Multiple Myeloma in addition to Hematologic disorders with a special interest in Geriatric Oncology.
Yoga, Running, and Travel
School SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine
Graduation Date 07/2009
School Lenox Hill Hospital
Title Resident in Internal Medicine
School Lankenau Medical Center
Specialty Hematology & Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Hematology
- Best of Geriatric Oncology Conferences and Journals (May 30, 2016)
- A Rare case of CMML Transformation into Acute lymphoblastic Leukemia in a patient with Turner’s Syndrome (May 1, 2013)
- The New Target Specific Oral Anti-Coagulants: Special Consideration in the Elderly (Apr 18, 2013)
- HIT Happens (Apr 1, 2013)
- Chest Wall Mass, an Aids defining Lesion (Feb 15, 2011)
- Anticoagulation in the Elderly
- Delivery of Geriatric Oncology in the community setting
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
- Lung Cancer mutation Testing
- Mediators of Pathologic Angiogenesis
- Target-Specific Oral Anticoagulants
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.