Theresa M. Lee, MD, FACS
"The capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance."
- Integrated Oncology Program
- Years in Practice: 16
Primarily endocrine disease and surgery, (thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal). In addition, breast and general surgery.
School Medical College of Ohio University of Toledo
Graduation Date 01/1997
School University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals
Title Resident in General Surgery
School University of Miami Jackson Medical Center
Specialty Endocrine Surgery
- Abdominal Surgery
- Benign and Malignant Skin Excision / Skin Lesions
- Breast Surgery
- Cholecystectomy / Gall Bladder
- Colon Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- General Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Port Placements
- Rectal Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- American College of Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- American Medical Women's Association
Name William Allen, M.D.'s Humanitarian Award
- Research Assistant in Hematology/Oncology Departme
- Research Assistant, Clinical Endocrinology, Medica
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.