William Davis, MD
As a physician, it is my goal to treat my patients with compassion and to care for the whole person. As an orthopaedic surgeon, it is my goal to provide excellent operative and non-operative treatments to restore function, relieve pain, and improve quality of life.
- Sports Medicine
Accepts both children and adults
ACL reconstruction, Shoulder instability, Rotator cuff repair, Injuries of the shoulder, elbow, knee, foot, and ankle, Bone-preserving shoulder resurfacing, Partial knee replacement
Skiing, golf, running, Washington DC sports teams, spending time with family and friends.
School Georgetown University School of Medicine
Graduation Date 05/2013
School Georgetown University
Title Orthopaedic Surgery
School UHZ Sports Medicine Institute - Miami Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Specialty Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
School Miami Ankle Foot International Alliance at the Miami Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute
Specialty Sports Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Name Jesuit Service and Leadership Award
Name String of Pearls Resident Teaching Award
- Sherman T, Ferguson J, Davis W, Russo M, Argintar E. Does the use of ultrasound affect contamination of musculoskeletal injections sites? Clin Orthop Relat Res. January 2015, Volume 473, Issue 1, pp 351 – 357
- Pitta M, Davis W, Argintar EH. Arthroscopic Management of Osteoarthritis. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2016 Feb;24(2):74-82
- Curley A, Davis W, Argintar E. A Novel Medial Collateral Ligament Technique Using Internally Braced Semitendinosis Autograft. Orthopedics. August 2018;41(5):e738-e740
- Davis W, Uribe J, Yagnik G. A Practical Guide to Orthopaedic Surgery Away Rotation Success. Current Orthopaedic Practice. January/February 2019
- Davis, W. Najarian, R. Proximal tibial physeal fracture with entrapment of torn medial collateral ligament: Case report and clinical images. Poster presentation. Medstar Research Symposium. May 1 2017
- Yagnik G, Davis W, Swartzon M, Bush H, Johnston, K, Uribe J. Rotator Cuff Tear Progression in Professional Contact Athletes. Poster presentation. NFL Physicians Society meeting at NFL Combine. Feb 28, 2019
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.