These are devices that can be used to monitor your heart’s rhythm for an extended period of time, typically from 24 hours to 30 days. Occasionally when longer monitoring periods are needed, we can place a small device just under the skin to monitor your heart rhythm for up to 3 years.
- Abdul-Karim, Ahmad, MD, FHRSCardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Structural HeartJoliet
- Greenstein, Eugene, MDCardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Structural HeartDowners Grove, Naperville
- Nora, Matthew, MD, FACCCardiac Electrophysiology, CardiologyDowners Grove, Elmhurst, Naperville
- O'Toole, Michael, MD, FACCCardiology, Cardiac ElectrophysiologyDowners Grove, Elmhurst
- Rauh, R., MD, FACCCardiology, Cardiac ElectrophysiologyElmhurst