Do you feel that your furrowed forehead causes you to look tired, angry or sad? A browlift is a surgical procedure to help correct your furrowed brow and appearance.
A browlift can also correct “heavy” looking eyebrows, which is a common occurrence in older patients.This "look" is created by overuse of certain expressions, unfortunately creating permanent lines or furrows, and can also be attributed to heredity and aging.
Having a browlift can help smooth wrinkles across the forehead and between the eyes, lift the eyebrows back into a more natural position. Thus restoring the youthful and relaxed appearance you’ve lost over the years.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Danahey, Daniel, MD, PhDFacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otolaryngology (ENT), DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn
- Daw Jr., Joseph, MD, DDS, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lisle, Warrenville
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Gan, Stephanie, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Lee, Michelle, MDPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsLisle, Plainfield, Warrenville
- Sigalove, Steven, MD, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn, Lisle, Warrenville