This treatment destroys visible lesions by freezing them. The treated skin often blisters and peels off within a few days to a few weeks. This is a very common treatment. When the skin heals, you may see a small white mark is left behind. Discomfort is minimal and the procedure is quick.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicNaperville, Hinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton
- Lichon, Nancy, MDDermatologyLombard
- Loesch, Mathew, DO, PhDDermatologyLombard