Dysport is a simple, effective, non-surgical treatment that works by relaxing facial muscles on the forehead, to help to reduce and smoothe away frown-lines and wrinkles.
Dysport is supported by over a decade of clinical experience. Dysport was developed in the United Kingdom in the early 1990s to successfully treat a number of neurological and ophthalmic conditions. Since that time, with an increased understanding of the uses of Dysport, thousands of treatments have been safely and effectively performed for a variety of conditions ranging from frown lines to axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating under the armpits).
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicNaperville, Hinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Gan, Stephanie, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicHinsdale, Lombard
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton