A liquid facelift is performed by using a combination of injectable fillers such as JUVEDERM®, Radiesse® and Restylane® and muscle inhibitors such as Botox® Cosmetic to minimize or reduce lines, and fill in areas where there is sagging or deep creases.
As a non-surgical alternative to a regular facelift, this option is especially effective for individuals who have facial volume loss, crow’s feet, marionette lines (lines along side the nose to mouth), or mild sagging jowls.
A liquid facelift will result in a refreshed and rejuvenated look, while taking approximately 15 – 30 minutes to complete. Results typically last 3 – 6 months and require little to no downtime.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Danahey, Daniel, MD, PhDFacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otolaryngology (ENT), DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn
- Daw Jr., Joseph, MD, DDS, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lisle, Warrenville
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Gan, Stephanie, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Lee, Michelle, MDPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsLisle, Plainfield, Warrenville
- Sigalove, Steven, MD, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn, Lisle, Warrenville