A mini-facelift is a procedure performed on those who desire a tighter, more refined jawline only. Sometimes known as an “S-Lift”, a mini-facelift is often the procedure of choice for younger patients who are just beginning to notice droopy skin along their jawline and jowls.
A mini-facelift differs from a traditional facelift by having a shorter incision and the tightening is done in a superficial tissue layer. This technique minimizes the risk of potential complications and allows for a mini-facelift to be performed safely in the office under local anesthesia.
A mini-facelift can be done in conjunction with liposuction (chin area) to give the jawline even more definition. By removing excess skin and tightening facial muscles you can achieve a more youthful looking jawline and profile.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Danahey, Daniel, MD, PhDFacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otolaryngology (ENT), DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn
- Daw Jr., Joseph, MD, DDS, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lisle, Warrenville
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Gan, Stephanie, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsHinsdale, Lombard
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Lee, Michelle, MDPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsLisle, Plainfield, Warrenville
- Sigalove, Steven, MD, FACSPlastic Surgery, DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn, Lisle, Warrenville