Diagnostic ultrasound is noninvasive and offers real-time imaging, allowing for examinations of structures at rest and in motion. This ability to capture the movement of musculoskeletal components differentiates it from other imaging modalities and can permit more accurate diagnoses.
Learn more about Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
- Kaakaji, Yazan, MDRadiologyGlen Ellyn
- Kallenbach, Kyle, MDRadiologyNaperville
- Khalil, Sabira, MDRadiologyLisle, Lombard
- Khan, M. Adil, MDRadiologyNaperville
- Muzaffar, Momin, MDRadiology
- Narahari, Uday, MDRadiologyGlen Ellyn
- Nehme, Tammam, MDRadiologyTinley Park
- Oakey, James, MDRadiologyHinsdale, Lombard
- Pyrros, Ayis, MDRadiologyTinley Park
- Safari, Ehsan, DORadiologyGlen Ellyn
- Shetty, Rajit, MDRadiologyLisle
- Siddiqui, Nasir, MDRadiologyJoliet
- Tarabishy, Bisher, MDRadiologyGlen Ellyn