RADIESSE® is a dermal filler comprised of calcium based microspheres suspended in a natural gel. It supports and stimulates the growth of your own collagen.
RADIESSE® is typically used along the nasolabial folds (the lines that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). It can also be used in most areas of the face to treat deep wrinkles.
More recently, RADIESSE® has been approved for use on the hands. The results are almost immediate, smoothing and softening deep lines creating a younger, refreshed look.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicNaperville, Hinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Danahey, Daniel, MD, PhDFacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otolaryngology (ENT), DMG Aesthetics, Plastic SurgeryGlen Ellyn
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton
- Tan, Ainah, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsGlen Ellyn