Restylane® is the first FDA-approved dermal filler for lip enhancement for patients over 21. This unique treatment provides shapely, well-defined lips – an investment in beauty that can be obtained in a single treatment.
In addition to lip enhancement, Restylane® can be used to treat moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds in the laugh lines (nasolabial folds), marionette lines, lipstick lines and the corners of the mouth.
Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid made of a clear gel with a unique formulation which provides the definition and volume to improve the appearance of skin depressions and wrinkles. Results generally last up to 6 months.
- Berggren, Kelle, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton
- Charles, Alix, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicNaperville, Hinsdale, Lombard
- Conrad, Ted (Edward), MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsWheaton
- Desai, Shraddha, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG AestheticsNaperville
- Gan, Stephanie, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicHinsdale, Lombard
- Herrmann, James, MD, FAADDermatology, DMG Aesthetics, Vein ClinicWheaton