UroLift® is a minimally-invasive treatment option for men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) that can be performed in the office, providing quick relief of urinary symptoms while preserving sexual function.
Unlike medications used to treat BPH, which primarly provide symptom relief, the procedure addresses the blockage directly, using tiny implants to open the obstructed pathway that is restricting your urine flow.
UroLift® does not require ongoing medications or involve heating, cutting or removal of prostate tissue like many other treatment options.
For more information about the UroLift® procedure. visit:
- Baughman, Steven, MDUrology, Integrated Oncology Program, Robotic Surgery ProgramLisle, Plainfield
- Desai, Vikas, MDUrology, Integrated Oncology Program, Robotic Surgery ProgramHinsdale, Hoffman Estates, Itasca
- Fakouri, Bejan, MDIntegrated Oncology Program, UrologyHinsdale, Lombard, Naperville
- Jirschele, Cameron, DOUrology, Integrated Oncology ProgramLisle, Lombard
- Kadow, Brian, MDUrology, Robotic Surgery Program, Integrated Oncology ProgramLisle, Tinley Park
- Lyon, Paul, MDUrology, Integrated Oncology Program, Robotic Surgery ProgramNaperville, Plainfield
- Seo, Robert, MDUrology, Integrated Oncology ProgramHinsdale, Naperville
- Smith, Craig, MD, FAAP, FACSUrology, Integrated Oncology Program, Robotic Surgery ProgramNaperville, Lombard, Winfield