We understand the importance of continued care for those living with acute chronic heart failure (CHF). At our Heart Failure Clinic, our nurse practitioners provide comprehensive care for CHF patients by optimizing diet, fluid and medication monitoring, IV diuretics, lab draws, ongoing care and more. With a referral from your cardiologist, the DMG Heart Failure Clinic can help make your CHF more manageable.
We offer the following services:
- CHF management with medication optimization – Patients with CHF require optimization of CHF guideline medications. Our nurse practitioners utilize these guidelines along with frequent office visits to achieve symptom relief and improvement in heart function.
- Diet & fluid optimization – Diet education on sodium and fluid intake is required therapy. These guidelines will be reviewed at your initial office visit and continued throughout all HFC visits.
- IV Diuretics – IV diuretics are used to manage acute fluid accumulation and can be given at office visits to help prevent hospitalization and promote relief of symptoms.
- Medication monitoring – Medications are reviewed in conjunction with current AHA/HFSA/ACC guidelines in order to promote improvement and stabilization in heart function and symptom management.
- Same day visit labs – Labs can be drawn in office and results will be provided within 30 minutes.
Please call your preferred location to schedule an appointment with a heart failure nurse practitioner.