Stay connected to your health
Accessing your health information should not be limited to business hours. That’s why we offer MyDMGHealth (MyChart), providing online access to your electronic medical record (EMR) and a convenient way to communicate with your whole health care team. From viewing test results, paying your bill and refilling prescriptions to receiving care remotely with a video or e‑visit, MyDMGHealth offers you easy access to your medical team and health information whenever and wherever you are.
Visit MyDMGHealth.DuPageMedicalGroup.com or download the free MyDMG app on your smartphone or tablet.
What can you do in MyDMGHealth?
View Your Medical Record
- Review medications, immunizations, allergies, view health reminders and upcoming appointments, medical history and current health issues.
- View lab and radiology test results.
- Review health education topics and visit summaries.
- View or print a Health Summary.
Communicate With Your Care Team
- Communicate with your physician. It’s as simple as sending an e‑mail — but even more secure.
- Send non-urgent messages regarding questions related to past visits, test results, medications, etc.
- Send a message to customer service (regarding claims or billing)
- Send a completed medical history form.
Manage Your Appointments
- Schedule well-child check-ups, annual physicals and follow-up visits with your primary care physician.
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
Request Prescription Refills
- Review your medication list and request prescription refill.
E‑Visits & Video Visits
- Consult with a DMG adult primary care physician wherever you are with an e‑visit. E‑visits allow you to have health questions answered for a variety of common, non-urgent medical conditions through MyChart. Simply fill out a brief questionnaire and receive a response within four hours.
- Skip the drive and the waiting room with a video visit. DMG video visits allow you to conduct your appointment online with a doctor through a secure connection on your mobile device. Video visits are available for adult patients experiencing non-urgent or non-life-threatening conditions.
Access Your Family’s Records
- View health records for individuals you manage care for including children and other adults.
Review & Manage Insurance Information
- View your current insurance information on file.
- View and pay your bills online.
Is MyDMGHealth appropriate for urgent matters?
Please do not use MyDMGHealth to send any messages requiring immediate attention. For urgent medical matters, please call your doctor’s office.
Is MyDMGHealth secure?
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. Access to information is controlled through personal IDs and passwords. MyDMGHealth uses the latest encryption technology. All MyDMGHealth messaging is done while you are securely logged on to our website or the MyDMGHealth mobile app.
How will I know when my information is updated in MyDMGHealth?
When you first login to MyDMGHealth, you provide an e‑mail address for alerts. These alerts will not contain specific information from your MyDMGHealth account; rather they are notifications that you have updated information to review in MyDMGHealth (such as new test results, a message or appointment reminder).
Can I also see my family members’ health records?
Yes, this is called “proxy” access. For a child under 12, this allows a parent or legal guardian to log into their personal MyDMGHealth account, and view information regarding their child. Per State and Federal guidelines, after the child becomes 12 the parent will still have access to appointments and be able to send messages but will have limited access to the child’s medical record information; full access can be granted to a child’s record for a child between the ages of 12 – 17; child, parent and witness signatures are required on the Minor Proxy Form.
Once the child turns 18, the parent can get access to the patient’s medical record information with the patient’s authorization. It is also possible to request access to another adult’s health records if you help manage the adult’s medical care.
How do I sign-up for MyDMGHealth?
If you have scheduled an appointment online, by phone or in person and provided your email address or mobile phone number, you will receive an activation code via email or text message to set up your MyDMGHealth account.
If you do not yet have an appointment scheduled, you can receive an access code for your own health record information, by completing the online sign up form at mydmghealth.dupagemedicalgroup.com and follow the activation instructions.
If you would like to set up MyDMGHealth for a family member, please select the appropriate “proxy access” form below to set up access for you and your child or an adult family member.
What if I need more information than is available through MyDMGHealth?
If you need more information than what is available through MyDMGHealth, please visit our Medical Records Requests page to complete the Authorization for Release of Health Information Form.
Who do I contact with questions regarding MyDMGHealth?
Ask the staff at your doctor’s office or call the MyDMGHealth Help Desk toll-free at 1 – 855-2MYCHART (1−855−269−2427).