Accidents happen when you least expect them – even at work. When they do, the DMG Occupational Health Team is here for you. We provide local businesses with quality, convenient, cost-effective solutions for on-the-job injuries and illnesses, ensuring that employees return to work quickly. Our Occupational Health experts are supported by a full-service clinic. In addition to on-site diagnostic testing, specialists in orthopaedics, upper extremity and hand surgery, podiatry, general surgery, physical therapy and pain management are immediately available to meet the needs of your employees.
Beyond injury treatment, your employees have access to a variety of physical examinations and a wide range of diagnostic testing. The entire Occupational Health Team at DuPage Medical Group is well-versed in the requirements for workers’ compensation, Department of Transportation regulations, state and federal labor laws and OSHA guidelines.
Our goal is to provide a seamless process for employers and employees. We understand that employees are an organization’s most valuable asset, and we strive to keep them as safe, healthy, and productive as possible. To discuss a specific case or schedule an appointment for an employee, please contact our knowledgeable Occupational Health liaisons at OccHealth@dupagemd.com or by calling 815-999-3260.
Employers may send patients to our Quick Care Clinic at 2100 Glenwood Avenue on Saturdays from 9am-3pm and Sundays 9am-1:00pm for labs, non-life threatening injuries and illnesses. The Quick Care Clinic is staffed by experienced MDs and PA-Cs, and is supervised by our board-certified physicians.
Employers and Patients, please call 815-999-3260.
Injury and Illness
- Acute/Follow-up Injury Care
- Physical Therapy/Rehabilitative Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Work Hardening/Work Conditioning
- Pre-assignment (pre-employment) health examinations
- Periodic/annual health examinations
- Return to work health examinations
- Fitness for Duty
- Health Surveillance Exams (heavy metals)
- General health examinations
- Health examinations at termination or after ending of service
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
- Respiratory Evaluations w Mask Fit
- Asbestosis Examinations
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- 2nd Opinion Evaluations
- Executive Exam
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation (performed by therapist)
- Lift Exam
- Flexibility Exam
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- CT- Scan
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- OSHA questionnaire
- DOT Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Titmus Vision Test
- Snellen Vision
- EKG read
- TB skin test
- QuantiFERON-TB Gold (blood test for tuberculosis)
- Complete Blood Analysis/Testing
- CBC, lead, ZPP, Hepatitis B titer, Liver functions, etc.
- DOT Urine Drug Screen
- Non-DOT Drug Screen
- 5 Panel
- 9 Panel
- 10 Panel
- Rapid Drug Screen
- Pre-employment drug testing
- Post-Accident drug testing
- Hair Testing Analysis
Medical Review Officer Services
Our Medical Review Office is a licensed physician who is qualified to review laboratory results requested by your company’s drug testing program. The Medical Officer is responsible for assessing medical explanations for drug test results should you need to have an employee evaluated.
On Site Testing
- Urine Drug Testing
- Ergonomic Evaluations
Health and Wellness Programs
- Blood borne pathogen exposure classes
- First Aid
- Providing first aid services at the workplace when appropriate
- Introducing and training first aid practices to workers and supervisors
- Maintaining and periodically inspecting the first aid readiness and facilities
- Participating from the health point of view in emergency planning and organizing the health elements in emergency response
- Back School
- Repetitive Injury Classes i.e. wrist, elbow, shoulders, etc.
Medical Review Stream
Medical ReviewStream™ is accredited by the URAC in Workers' Compensation Utilization Management. All reviews are performed in accordance with state-mandated requirements or URAC standards, whichever are more stringent.
Travel vaccines and services for employers and their employees**