When you’re under the weather, just need a refill or can’t get out of the house, sometimes you wish your doctor could come to you. Adult and pediatric video and e‑visits offer the next best thing — they enable you to consult with a board-certified physician from your mobile device. Virtual healthcare is available for new and established patients with primary care and specialty providers.
Video visit consults are available with primary care, specialty providers and therapists to address illness, new concerns, follow-up appointments, refills and other clinical services. Primary care video visits can address common illnesses and symptoms as well as assess COVID-19 exposure, symptoms and next steps.
Available for adults and children, age five and up.
How video visits work:
- Schedule a video visit appointment through your MyDMG Health account or online here.
- When it’s time for your visit to begin, log in to the MyDMG Health app in your browser or on your mobile device. We recommend downloading the MyDMG Health app on your mobile phone or tablet from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) for the best video visit experience.
- Click on the appointments icon in your account and select “Begin Video” up to 10 minutes before your appointment to test your device’s connection.
- When your doctor appears in the top half of your screen, your video visit appointment will begin!
- Check out our How-To Guide for Video Visits here.