Selecting Medicare plan coverage can be overwhelming. DuPage Medical Group wants you to understand your coverage options and how they affect your health. We encourage patients to schedule an annual benefit review with a licensed representative.
In evaluating a Medicare plan, consider the following:
- How important is it to continue seeing my primary care physician?
- Are my prescriptions covered?
- Is my preferred pharmacy in-network?
- Can I get the care I want for a cost I can afford?
- Does this plan include the benefits that are most important to me?
To find out more about your coverage options, you can make an in-home appointment or reserve a seat at an informational seminar at a DuPage Medical Group location near you.
Call the Integrity Medicare Helpline at (855) 205-2037.
DuPage Medical Group partners with the Integrity Medicare Helpline and LifeSmart Senior Services to provide personalized plan recommendations. LifeSmart is an independent insurance agency specializing in Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans and provides year-round service to patients throughout Chicagoland.
*DuPage Medical Group physicians and employees cannot answer questions about specific benefits or make plan recommendations.