Gaurav Vajaria, DPM, FACFAS
I make it a priority to give each of my patients the time and attention needed so that they fully understand their diagnosis and treatment options. I utilize both conservative and surgical options, and am experienced in today’s most advanced treatment options.
- Years in Practice: 10
- Podiatry, Foot Surgery
- Podiatry, Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery
Accepts both children and adults
I provide treatment to patients of all ages, including conservative and surgical options. I have a special interest in diabetic limb salvage, reconstructive surgery, and wound care.
I enjoy running, golfing, traveling, tennis, and skiing. I also enjoy spending time with my family.
School Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Graduation Date 06/2007
School University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Title Chief Surgical Resident
- Ankle & Foot Sprain Care
- Ankle Replacement
- Arthritic Deformities Treatment
- Arthroscopy of the Foot & Ankle
- Charcot Foot
- Claw Toe/Contracted Toe
- Corn/Calluses Treatment
- Cortisone Injection
- Custom Orthotic Therapy
- Cyst/Mass of Foot
- Diabetic Foot Care
- External Fixation
- Flatfoot Deformities
- Foot & Ankle Trauma
- Hammertoe Correction Surgery
- Heel Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Nail Fungus
- Plantar Faciitis
- Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Sprain and Fracture Care
- Surgical & Non-Surgical Treatment / Nail Disorders
- Surgical & Non-Surgical Treatment / Skin Disorders
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Treatment of Sports Related Injuries
- Wart Treatment
- Wound Care
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Name William M. Scholl Merit Scholarship Award
- Comparing the Strength of Braided Polybend Polyeth
- Subungual Glomus Tumor: Case Presentation and Lite
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.