Samuel Vinci, DPM
As Chief of Staff, Podiatry Department, at Good Samaritan Hospital, I am dedicated to providing top quality medical care to my patients by utilizing both conservative and advanced surgical procedures. I am committed to developing an individualized plan of care to meet the initial and changing needs of each person. My ultimate pursuit is to address each patient’s specific and unique needs with compassion and respect while providing the best possible medical treatment.
- Years in Practice: 35
- Podiatric Orthopaedics
- Podiatric Surgery
Accepts both children and adults
I provide both conservative and surgical treatment for all foot and ankle conditions; Specializing in bunions, hammertoes, neuromas, heel pain, fractures, flat feet, intoeing and sports medicine. I also provide treatment for routine conditions such as corns, calluses and toenail disorders.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. My interests include classic and antique automobiles, boating and traveling.
School Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine
Graduation Date 06/1982
School Henrotin Hospital
School Forkosh Memorial Hospital
Title Resident in Podiatric Surgery & Medicine
- Ankle & Foot Sprain Care
- Arthritic Deformities Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Bunion Surgery
- Charcot Foot
- Claw Toe/Contracted Toe
- Corn/Calluses Treatment
- Cortisone Injection
- Flatfoot Deformities
- Foot & Ankle Trauma
- Hammertoe Correction Surgery
- Heel Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Nail Fungus
- Plantar Faciitis
- Sprain and Fracture Care
- Surgical & Non-Surgical Treatment / Nail Disorders
- Surgical & Non-Surgical Treatment / Skin Disorders
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Treatment of Sports Related Injuries
- Wart Treatment
- Americal Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- DuPage County Medical Society
- Clinical Manifestations of Charcot-Marie-Toothe Disease in Lower Extremities (Jan 1, 2000)
- Osteochondroma - A Case Report, American Journal of Foot Surgery (Jan 1, 2000)
Patient Satisfaction Rating
The Patient Satisfaction Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our independent rating system, the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.
Comments are collected in our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Patients are de-identified to protect confidentiality and patient privacy. Learn more about our patient satisfaction survey.